Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeA big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their

Go down 
+3
LegendaryFrost
Scorpion67
RYOKO
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RYOKO

RYOKO

A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their Empty
PostSubject: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their   A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:33 pm

AHH my darlings! RYOKO here,,,,

It is such a great pleasure to be to be at DGA,,,,,,,,

Well on to my introduction then......

Camilla,ERR "RYOKO that is" is of transilvanian Blood line,,, "on her fathers side"
She loves dueling, "more precisely vampires, fortune ladies,amazon's,Harpies,toons and Yubel oriented deck types"

Camilla's Dueling skills are mid range at best, "as camilla,,,(err sorry) RYOKO is a much better strategist and strategic thinker! then a duelist"

Other then that not much else to say,,,

Camilla is student of Kendo,battojutsu,Jiu jitsu and other things pertaining to the art of the Samurai! ETC.. studying to be a Manga/grafic artist/ japanese, "language/History" and reading Manga/watching anime......

And loves any and all final fantasy games,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their   A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 12:43 am

Hey welcome Ryoko
Nice intro BTW Smile
Have fun iun DGA
Back to top Go down
RYOKO

RYOKO

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their   A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:06 am

Scorpion67 wrote:
Hey welcome Ryoko
Nice intro BTW Smile
Have fun iun DGA

hi Scorpion67 ..........

Thanks so much for your welcome I love you

"glad you liked my intro"

Camilla,,,ERR "dang I did it again Suspect " RYOKO that is! intends to have much fun while she is here at DGA cheers
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their   A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:52 am

Welcome to DGA Ryoko, I've seen you in other academies, glad that you joined the best one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their   A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:50 am

wow, the first person in DGA who talks about themselves in 3rd person?

TheRuler welcomes you to DGA, he hopes RYOKO has nice stay here
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their   A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 6:48 am

Harper has seen Ryoko several places before, mainly he remembers Ryoko from ADA. Harper is glad that Ryoko joined his favorite academy and hopes Ryoko enjoys it here. Harper also think it's cool that Ryoko does martial arts, bc he does too Smile
Back to top Go down
Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their   A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:53 am

Hey there , nice intro hope u enjoy your time here
Good luck on your test!
btw im a gfx artist too (i guess) as u can see from the sigs Smile
Back to top Go down
RYOKO

RYOKO

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their   A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:16 pm

WOW,,,,,, really showing the love here...... tanks all!

please alow RYOKO to respond to each in kind.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LegendaryFrost
“Welcome to DGA Ryoko, I've seen you in other academies, glad that you joined the best one “
LegendaryFrost in response to your post!!!!!! RYOKO presents to you the below.

WEll well hows it hanging frosty! nice to see you again,
and thanks so much for your welcome.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
TheRuler
“wow, the first person in DGA who talks about themselves in 3rd person?

TheRuler welcomes you to DGA, he hopes RYOKO has nice stay her”

TheRuler,,,,,,,,, In response to your above post,,,,,,,,,

(((Thanks so much for your warm wellcome!!! RYOKO dose indeed intend to injoy her stay while she is in residence. As for the third person bit,,,,,, well chalk one up for those darned elves and their flowery speach!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Harper7000
“Harper has seen Ryoko several places before, mainly he remembers Ryoko from ADA. Harper is glad that Ryoko joined his favorite academy and hopes Ryoko enjoys it here. Harper also think it's cool that Ryoko does martial arts, bc he does to”

Harper7000,,,,,,,, In response to you above welcome! allow RYOKO to offer you the same.............

Indeed Ryoko dose kinda rember a Harper7000??????? Thanks so much for your wellcome......... if RYOKO may ask? what kind of martial arts, dose Harper practice??

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Stardust Dragon
“Hey there , nice intro hope u enjoy your time here
Good luck on your test!
btw im a gfx artist too (i guess) as u can see from the sig”

Stardust Dragon In response to your wishings of warm wellcomes for me ,please allow RYOKO to extend to you her thanks!

Thanks so much for your wellcome, and wishngs of good luck stardust,,,,,
As for RYUOKO beaing a GFX’er ....well just really got started in that about 5 month’s agao,,,,, so ryoko only has about 5-7 things done “mostly because RYOKO is such a perfectionist”

Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their   A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:41 pm

I'm late but welcome to DGA. just noticed the key of the twilight reference.. Hack//sign ftw?
Back to top Go down
RYOKO

RYOKO

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their   A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Quincy99 wrote:
I'm late but welcome to DGA. just noticed the key of the twilight reference.. Hack//sign ftw?

Not late Very Happy Quincy99 just has perfect timing thats all!

Thanks so much for your wishes of welcome I love you You would be the first, to have noticed RYOKOs key of the twilight reference "hack-sign indeed" lol!
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their   A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:43 pm

Mainly freestlye taekwondo, that's what I have a black belt in Smile. Recently some new people from LA bought my martial arts school and their style is more karate based, so I know that too. But honestly karate and taekwondo are the most similar of any martial arts. Even fellow taekwondo people call it karate as a general term xD. I've also learned a little bit of Capoeira (Brazilian taekwondo), Wushu, and Shotokan Karate because some people I used to work with taught be a little bit of what they knew[code]
Back to top Go down
RYOKO

RYOKO

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their   A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:47 am

Harper7000 wrote:
Mainly freestlye taekwondo, that's what I have a black belt in Smile. Recently some new people from LA bought my martial arts school and their style is more karate based, so I know that too. But honestly karate and taekwondo are the most similar of any martial arts. Even fellow taekwondo people call it karate as a general term xD. I've also learned a little bit of Capoeira (Brazilian taekwondo), Wushu, and Shotokan Karate because some people I used to work with taught be a little bit of what they knew[code]

AHH..... RYOKO is famillare with most of those! except Wushu Suspect "sounds like some kinda noodle dish!" lol! Have studied/ trained under 4 different masters over the last 9 years! " taekwondo/ karate / Shotokan Karate and Capoeira I love you (RYOKOS faverite)"

as of 2005 have been studying battojutsu,Jujutsu /Tenshin Shōden Katori Shintō-ryū /Muay Boran /Kenpō and Muay Thai "as well as any old/ancient style/form of Japanese martial arts"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their   A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their Empty

Back to top Go down

A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their
Page 1 of 1