Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homemy gusto deck  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my gusto deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nica89

nica89

my gusto deck  Empty
PostSubject: my gusto deck    my gusto deck  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:34 pm

Monster : 23
3x camm,serenity of gusto
3x gusto egul
3x gusto gulldo
3x gusto thunbolth
2x krebons
1x mind master
2x pandaborg
3x windaar,sage of gusto
3x wynnda,prietess of gusto

magie: 10

3x contact whit gusto
1x emergency teleport
1x foolish burial
2x gold sap
3x miracle synchro fusion

trap 7 :
2x blessing for gusto
1x icarus attack
2x needlebug nest
2x psychic overload

xtra deck :15

2x ultimate axon kicker
1x black rose dragon
1x brionac
1x stardust dragon
3x daigusto eguls
3x daigusto gulldos
1x hyper psychic blaster
1xx magical android
1x thought ruler arcfiend
1x psychic lfetrancer

THIS DECK is around miling and put back the gusto mosnter back to grave to the deck( recyle) and drawing or special summon
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

my gusto deck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gusto deck    my gusto deck  EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:05 am

you should explain a lil bit more what gusto monsters do cuz I'm pretty sure that most of the people dont know them and why are you posting ocg's decks anyways Razz
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

my gusto deck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gusto deck    my gusto deck  EmptyWed May 18, 2011 6:45 am

The archetype consists of Winged Beast, Psychic, and Thunder-Type monsters. Only Winged Beast-Type "Gusto" monsters and "Gusto Skwirl" are Tuner Monsters and all of the Synchro Monsters have "Daigusto" in their names. Due to their need to send the "Gusto" monsters to the Graveyard quickly, this Archetype can be paired with the "Lightsworn" archetype. Cards that involve the Graveyard such as "Foolish Burial" are recommended in a "Gusto" Deck. Also, because cards like "Daigusto Eguls" involve removing the "Gusto" monsters from play, you can also use "Burial from a Different Dimension" to re-fuel your Graveyard for more usages of the effects of the "Gusto" monsters.

The archetype revolves around setting up quick Synchro Summons. This is done through a toolbox strategy - "Wynnda, Priestess of Gusto", "Gusto Egul" and "Gusto Gulldo" help maintain Field Advantage by searching out each other. "Gusto Egul", "Gusto Gulldo", and "Gusto Skwirl", are also Tuners, so the Deck has easy access to Tuners to Synchro Summon. "Wynnda, Priestess of Gusto" is usually used as extra levels for Synchro Summons. As the searching from the three Gusto mentioned above and Synchro Summons put "Gusto" monsters in to the Graveyard quickly, this enables the effects of the "Gusto" through recycling the "Gusto" monsters.

"Gusto Thunbolt" and "Gusto Skwirl" can be used to Special Summon "Reeze, Whirlwind of Gusto", who is used to exchange the "Gusto" searchers for stronger monsters, which then allows the user to then destroy them and Special Summon another to their side of the field, increasing Field Advantage and further fueling the Graveyard for the effects of the "Gusto" Synchro Monsters and Spell/Trap cards. They also have the option of Summoning "Windaar, Sage of Gusto", who can Special Summon monsters after destroying an opponent's monster. This effect is generally preferable over "Blessings for Gusto", as it allows you to keep "Gusto" monsters in the Graveyard for other effects.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

my gusto deck  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my gusto deck    my gusto deck  EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:06 am

Copy pasted from wikia -.-
Back to top Go down
nica89

nica89

my gusto deck  Empty